How to Store Garden Tools in Your Garage
Effective tool storage is one of the key factors to an organized garage. When people think of a tool, they usually think of hand tools and power tools but the largest tools in most garages are garden tools. The favorite storage spot of these shovels, rakes, and hoes is usually in one corners of the garage. Storing garden tools in this manner takes up valuable floor space. Again, as in many other garage storage challenges, overhead storage is the solution. The perfect overhead garden tool storage system is the Rough Rack Garden Tool Storage Rack.
- 48 inches in length and over 40” of hanging space
- Can hold over 30 standard size shovels
- Excellent for storing shovels, rakes, brooms, line trimmers, squeegees, mops,
- long handled brushes, sledge hammers, axes, log splitters, weed eaters, ladders, hoses, blowers, strollers, saddles and much more.
- MADE IN AMERICA!
- Constructed of durable steel
- Holds up to 100 lbs of garden tools