Tool Bags – Introduction
Through my research, I have found what I believe are the 5 best tool bags for electricians.Tool bags are a must have for being productive on a job-site. Tool bags are ideal because they are lightweight and easy to carry. The best tool bags have many compartments so you can store your tools in an organized manner. In a tool bag your tools are organized and clearly visible. Most tool bags have zipped compartments where you can store valuables. The top of the line tool bags are constructed of durable material.
If you are an electrician, you know that electricians carry around many hand tools and equipment. Tool bags are probably more important to electricians than any other trade. In this product comparison article I have selected 5 of the best tool bags for electricians. In the chart below you will see a comparison between the 5 tool bags. In the last section I have outlined the key features for each of the 5 tool bags.
CLC Custom Leathercraft 1608 Electrician’s Comfort Lift Combo Tool Belt, 28 Pockets
The Custom Leathercraft Model 1608 made my 5 best tool bags for electricians list because of the following features:One, it is constructed of lightweight but durable materials.Secondly, the 28 storage pockets provides great storage capacity. And best of all, the padded handles and adjustable suspenders make this tool bag storage system very easy to carry.
- EVEN WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: Padded suspenders enable to carry loads comfortably and distribute weight evenly without strain on lower back
- EASY TO CARRY: Comfortable handle design for easy carrying
- SPILL PROOF: The top flap is zippered to prevent tools and equipment from spilling out
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 28 pockets provides plenty of storage
- DRILL HOLDER: Built-in pocket for storage of a cordless drill
- COMFORTABLE FIT: 3 Wide padded comfort belt that fits waist sizes 29 – 46
- DIMENSIONS: 22.6 x 13.2 x 6 inches
CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1528 22 Pocket Large Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier
The Custom LeatherCraft Model 1528 made my 5 best tool bags for electricians list because of the following features: One, it is constructed of quality durable materials. Secondly, the 22 storage compartments provide great storage capacity. A bonus feature for this tool bag is a multi-compartment plastic tray for storing small parts. Best of all, the padded handle and adjustable shoulder straps makes this tool bag very easy to carry.
- 22 STORAGE POCKETS : 14 outside pockets and 8 inside pockets to organize your tools.
- MULTI-COMPARTMENT PLASTIC BOX: Stores and organizes small parts.
- BOX SHAPE PREVENTS TIPPING OVER: Keeps your smaller parts secure.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO CARRY: A comfortable padded handle and adjustable shoulder strap.
- LARGE MAIN DIVIDED POCKETS: Accommodate the storage of large tools.
- DIMENSIONS: 11″ L x 10″ W x 19″ H
Gatorback B240 Electrician’s Combo With Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt
The Gatorback Model B240 made my 5 best tool bags for electricians list based on the following features: First of all, it is constructed of durable but also lightweight materials. Secondly, the B240 comes with a one year defect free warranty. Also, the 27 storage compartments provides great storage capacity. And finally, my favorite feature is the patented “breathable” belt. The belt makes the Gatorback Model B240 very cool and comfortable to carry.
- WARRANTY: Every product sold by Gatorback is backed by a one year defect free warranty! If there is are any quality issues with your bag, contact us, we will replace the defective piece on your belt free of charge.
- SIZING: All of the Gatorback sizing is based off the average fit for each size.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: The Gatorback Tool Belts have a patented air channel design to provide the user with a breathable, comfortable and sweat free experience. Even the foam backing we use in our belts is an ultra-breathable material to keep the belt cool and comfortable!
- BUILT TOUGH: Every stress point on the pouches and on the belt are riveted and bar tacked to ensure the pouches hold up for a long time! The material used on every Gatorback item is heavy duty 1250 DuraTek nylon. This makes the bags durable but also lightweight.
- BOX DESIGN: All of our pouches have an interior plastic lining that gives a firm box shape and prevents the pouches from sagging.
CLC Custom LeatherCraft 1529 16-Pocket, 16-Inch Center Tray Tool Bag
The Custom LeatherCraft Model 1529 made my 5 best tool bags for electricians list because of the following features: First of all it is constructed of quality and durable materials. Secondly, this is a great tool bag for the price. And finally, This tool bag includes a plastic tray for storing small parts.
- 16 POCKETS FOR STORAGE: 8 pockets outside and 8 inside to store and organize your hand tools and other equipment
- COMFORTABLE TO CARRY: Padded handles and adjustable shoulder strap makes this tool bag very easy to carry
- PLASTIC PARTS TRAY TO ORGANIZE SMALL PARTS: 13.5″ x 9″ multi-compartment plastic parts tray stores small parts securely
- HOLDS LARGER TOOLS: The main pocket of the bag can be used to store large tools
- DIMENSIONS: 9″ x 16″ x 9″
Custom LeatherCraft 1539 Multi-Compartment 50 Pocket Tool Bag
The Custom LeatherCraft Model 1539 made my 5 best tool bags for electricians list because the following features: First of all, It is constructed of quality and durable materials. Secondly, and my favorite feature, is the 50 storage compartments provide more storage capacity than most other tool bags. And finally, the padded handles and adjustable shoulder strap make it very easy to carry.
- STAY ORGANIZED: 50 Pockets to organize tools and provide massive tool storage capacity
- SUPPORTS LARGE HAND TOOLS: Large center compartment to carry multiple power tools such as cordless drills
- SPILL PROOF: Zippered side panels prevent spillage of tools when carrying or storing bag
- QUICK ACCESS: Vertical pockets keep tools visible and accessible
- QUALITY DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of heavy-duty poly fabric body and poly ballistic trim and binding
- DIMENSIONS: 18″ x 7″ x 14″
- EASY TO CARRY: Padded handles and adjustable shoulder strap make this tool bag very easy to carry